Beaches Resorts: Turks and Caicos is a great family vacation! Vacations at Beaches Resorts are always all-inclusive from the meals, drinks, kids camp, select water sports, and most activities. Last year was our first experience with a Beaches Resort, and this year decided to go a bigger resort for a longer period of time. I highly recommend spending one-full week at a resort the size of Beaches Turks and Caicos. Spoiler alert, we already booked to return to Beaches Resorts: Turks and Caicos next year. If you enjoy your stay, I recommend booking your next trip on-site and receive a discount. Here are some of the reasons why we love Beaches Resorts.
Family time is the primary driver for our vacations; however, Kids Camp is a big reason why we continue to choose Beaches Resorts. Kids Camp at Beaches Resorts: Turks and Caicos has several different camp options based on the age of the child. The hours of Kids Camp vary from Camp Sesame to Trench Town Teens.
- Camp Sesame: Infants through 4 years
- Pirates and Mermaids: Ages 5-10 years
- TEENtivity (Trench Town Teens): Open to ages 11-17;11-14 and 15-17 are divided into separate groups
Activities at Beaches Resorts: Turks and Caicos
At Beaches Resort: Turks and Caicos, there is always something to do. The Beaches app allows you to plan activities for the day, from certain Kids Camp events, pool activities, and evening shows. Our stay occurred over Valentine’s Day and Super Bowl Sunday and therefore we had even more events, such a Super Bowl watch party and flowers and chocolates to purchase for your partner. Each day you will receive a flyer in your room highlighting activities for the next day and special events for the next several days.
Restaurants at Beaches Resorts Turks and Caicos
Dining at Beaches Resorts: Turks and Caicos offers a variety of dining options and food choices. I highly recommend reviewing all dining options in the Beaches app. The app guides shares hours of operation, dress code, and menus. Even if you stay a full week at Beaches Turks and Caicos, you may not have the opportunity to eat at each restaurant. Prioritization is key.
- Each Village (Caribbean, French, Italian, Key West) has a buffet location
- You can go to any restaurant in any village
- The only restaurant requiring a reservation is Kimonos
- There are several adults only restaurants: Le Petit Chateau, Sopadillas, and Sky
- Dinos Pizzeria is exceptionally busy all the time; I recommend venturing to the Caribbean Village and getting pizza from Bella Napoli.
- Bobby Dee’s has a great smash burger and philly cheesesteak sandwich, however, you will wait a long time for your food. Order at least 45 minutes prior to the time you want to eat.
- Soy was our favorite late-night treat. Grab and early 5pm sensible dinner and then indulge in late night sushi at 8:30 pm!
Booking your first Beaches Vacation?
There are several Beaches Resorts for you to enjoy. We have spent time at Negril and Turks and Caicos, and have another trip booked to Turks and Caicos this winter.
- Beaches Ocho Rios, Jamaica (smallest)
- Beaches Negril, Jamaica (mid-size)
- Beaches Turks and Caicos, Providenciales(largest)
- Coming soon: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (opening date TBD)