Meyer Consulting Group LLC provides customized and innovative consultation in the areas of learning and development, management coaching, and parliamentarian services for small to medium-sized organizations.
Learning and Development
Within the learning and development scope, Meyer Consulting Group LLC provides four primary services to our clients.
- Needs Analysis:
- Determining organization requirements from an overall learning and development program basis.
- Identifying specific training is required to optimize workforce performance or minimize skill gaps across the organization.
- Learning Strategy:
- Correlating the needs of the organization into recommendations including timelines, priority, process, staffing, and technology.
- Program Design:
- Designing a program recommendation determined by the needs analysis.
- Instructional Design:
- Designing and developing a program recommendation from the needs analysis. This process includes creating the conceptual design, working with subject matter experts to customize the content, content development, and finalized materials.
- Project Management:
- Implementing a training course, conference or learning management system.
Parliamentarian services will be offered to start in the fall of 2022. The suite of services will include:
- Review of organization bylaws based on Roberts Rules of Order
- A meeting guide to confirm adherence to Roberts Rules of Order