Looking to rent a beautiful two bedroom plus den, two-bathroom single family home in the Gateway area of Fort Myers, Florida? Nestled between Daniels Parkway and Colonial off Treeline in a resort style gated neighborhood, this home can be your winter paradise.
This rental is available for a minimum 30-day, maximum 60-day rental period. No move-ins are permitted on Sunday’s, holidays, or observed holidays; the onsite property management office is closed.
Smoking is not permitted in the home.
- January 2024
- February 2024
- Gated entrance
- Two heated pools
- Hot tub
- Exercise center
- Amenities center featuring an indoor and outdoor kitchen, library, and banquet space
- Pickleball courts
- Tennis courts
- Bocce ball courts
- Multiple ponds
- Walking trails
- Regularly scheduled resident activities such as potluck dinners, bingo, crafting, book club, tennis club, pickleball club, wine and dine and more.
- Single family home built in 2020
- Two bedrooms + den: King bed in the master, queen in the second bedroom, and single bunk beds in the den
- Two full bathrooms
- Lanai with gas grill
- 2 car garage
- Pool and beach toys available
- Cable TV, WiFi, and all utilities included
- Washer and dryer
- Tile floor throughout
- Quartz counter tops with stainless steel appliances
- Kitchen is equip with all cooking/baking necessities
- Pack and Play and miscellaneous baby items available
- Rental application
- Rental agreement with a non-refundable 50% deposit
- Balance due upon first day of rental
Rental and Fees covered by the renter:
- Application fee: $75 for criminal background and credit report check
- Departure cleaning fee: $250
- Pet deposit: $500 (1 dog maximum, weighing under 30 pounds)
- Amenity center key fob: $15 (per fob)
- Vehicle sticker: $15 (per vehicle, max 2). No recreational vehicles are permitted on the property
- Seasonal rental rate (December – March): $5,000 per month
- Off season rental rate (April – November): $3,750 per month
Need additional information or ready to request a rental application?